Saturday, December 5, 2015

Common Ground - Shipping Container Shopping in Seoul

IMG_0346


Common Ground
2015.10.03 @ 건대 [Konkuk University]

I'd heard about this place from Patty and some other friends and decided that it deserved a visit. They took a city block in Seoul and created a pretty unique shopping center. The entire place is made of repurposed shipping containers. There are restaurants, cafes and a number of different types of stores. Also, in the middle of the structures is a food truck area. I didn't have the chance to eat anything, but it seems like a bit of Korean fusion. It's definitely worth a visit, but it won't take you long to see everything.


IMG_0350

IMG_0352

IMG_0354

IMG_0356

IMG_0359

IMG_0361

IMG_0371

IMG_0373

IMG_0377

IMG_0384

IMG_0388

IMG_0390

IMG_0398

IMG_0403

IMG_0409

IMG_0412

IMG_0413

IMG_0421


Related Posts
Namsan Tower   Untitled   IMG_9990   IMG_0248
     Namsan Tower         Han River Ferry Cruise            Noryangjin                    Yongma Land

How to get to Common Ground [거먼그라운드]:
Konkuk University Station [건대입구역] (Seoul Subway Line 2 or 7) - Exit 6
Exit the station follow the map below.

Common Ground Directions


For more on my life in Korea, check out my tumblr account: Public Intox in Korea

Feel free to comment or email me with questions or comments: spenser.r.ford@gmail.com



Points of Interest in Suwon & Seoul

4 comments:

  1. I used to be suggested this web site by my cousin. I am not positive whether or not this put up is written by him as no one else realize such detailed about my trouble. You’re amazing! Thanks! 40ft shipping container australia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad to be a visitant of this double dyed web site, appreciate it for this rare info! a course in miracles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there!

    That's a very nice article and blog, I found it informative and useful, hope to read more nice posts like this one around here,

    Keep sharing the best content,

    Your follower

    Salvatore from Visite Foz do Iguaçu e Conheça as Cataratas do Iguaçu Compre seu Ingresso Online no Tour Cataratas.

    .
    .
    .
    .

    ReplyDelete