Thursday, September 17, 2015

Arigato Momma - Ramen in Suwon [수원]

IMG_0051


Arigato Momma - A Ramen Shop in Buk-Suwon [북수원]
2015.07.05 @ 북수원 한일타운 [Hanil Town, Buk-Suwon]


Lately, I've been going on really long walks, and this has aided in the discovery of some new restaurants and locations around Suwon. I'd heard about Arigato Momma from a few other friends, but I'd never been able to find it. It's a Japanese ramen restaurant about a fifteen minute walk from my house. It wasn't my favorite ramen, but it definitely did the job of satisfying my ramen craving.


IMG_0049
( Ramen & Beer)

IMG_0032
( This shelving was modeled after the Osaka subway system. )

IMG_0030
( Summer Menu )

IMG_0031

IMG_0029

IMG_0033

IMG_0034

IMG_0057


Related Posts
Ramen Shop   IMG_8962   IMG_9029   IMG_8902
     Hongdae Ramen          Paldalmun Market           Suwon Hwaseong        Honey Samgyeopsal


How to get Arigato Momma:
Hwaseo Station [화서역] (Seoul Subway Line 1) - Exit 1
Go out exit 1 and follow this map, or you can take a taxi to KT Wiz Park. You can tell a taxi driver this. "Suwon KT Wiz Park ka-ju-se-yo." "수원 KT 위즈 파크 가주세요." It's across the street from KT Wiz Park.

Arigato Momma Directions

IMG_0060
( This is what the restaurant looks like. It's on the 2nd floor. )

For more on my life in Korea, check out my tumblr account: Public Intox in Korea


Feel free to comment or email me with questions or comments: spenser.r.ford@gmail.com


Points of Interest in Suwon & Seoul

No comments:

Post a Comment