Sunday, August 2, 2015

Camping Like in April

Camping Like
2015.04.10 @ 수원 파정동 [Suwon Pajang-dong]

After living in the same neighborhood for a few years, you find your favorite eateries. Here's another set of pictures from  Camping Like in my neighborhood.


IMG_0072
( Ben ) 

IMG_0073
( CJ )

IMG_0074
( Evelynn )

IMG_0075
( Some beer with the 반찬 )

IMG_0076
( Ben & Tristan )

IMG_0077
( One more of Ben )



How to get to Camping Like [캠핑라이크]
Sungkyunkwan University Station [성균관대역] (Seoul Subway Line 1) - Exit 1
If you want more specific directions, you can email me, but I would suggest showing this map to a taxi driver. It should get you there.

Camping Like Directions

Camping Like
( Photo courtesy of Winter Story. )


Related Posts

IMG_6810   IMG_8902   IMG_8962   IMG_9029
           Lykeion                  Honey Samgyeopsal       Paldalmun Market           Suwon Hwaseong


For more on my life in Korea, check out my tumblr account: Public Intox in Korea


Feel free to comment or email me with questions or comments: spenser.r.ford@gmail.com



Points of Interest in Suwon & Seoul

No comments:

Post a Comment