Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Osaka - Day 5

IMG_9450


Osaka - Day 5
2015.08.04 @ Osaka, Japan

Most of the group headed back to the airport early to chill out, but Sarah, Wyatt & I went back to Namba Station to play pachinko and get one last meal in. We had some fantastic sushi.


IMG_9444
( The sushi restaurant )

IMG_9434
( Sarah & Wyatt at the sushi restaurant )

IMG_9435
( The sushi chef )

IMG_9436
( One more )

IMG_9440
( The goods )

IMG_9441
( Wyatt )

IMG_9448
( We were all pretty beat. )

IMG_9454
( Some signage on the street )




( This is a video I made for the trip. Check out my other videos on YouTube. )

Related Posts

Osaka - Day 1   Osaka - Day 2   Osaka - Day 3   Osaka - Day 4
      Osaka - Day 1                Osaka - Day 2                 Osaka - Day 3                Osaka - Day 4



For more on my life in Korea, check out my tumblr account: Public Intox in Korea


Feel free to comment or email me with questions or comments: spenser.r.ford@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment