Saturday, August 2, 2014

Skateboarding in Suwon

Skateboarding in Suwon
2014.07.07 @ 수원 장안구 [Suwon, Jangan-gu]

I finally have a fully functioning GoPro 3+, and I've finally started to play around with it. Here is my first attempt at filming some sort of action. It's not the best, but it's still kind of fun.



(For more Korea videos, check out my YouTube Channel or visit CJ's YouTube Channel. )


Related Posts (Videos by Spenser)
Untitled   Untitled   Untitled   IMG_8494
         Han River                         Hongdae                            Suwon                           LG Twins

Related Posts (Videos by CJ)
IMG_1808   Untitled   Untitled   Untitled
      Pyeongchang                       Hongdae                        Gangnam                              Busan

For more on my life in Korea, check out my tumblr account: Public Intox in Korea


Feel free to comment or email me with questions or comments: spenser.r.ford@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment