Saturday, April 5, 2014

Go Outside (Pyeongchang) - A Video by CJ Houston

Go Outside (Pyeongchang) -

During our 설날 (Lunar New Year) Holiday, we had four days off work. We booked a cabin and went out to Phoenix Park for some hanging and snowboarding. It was a magnificent weekend. CJ Houston took video footage all along the way. This is another one of those videos that reminds me why I like living here.


(For more Korea videos, check out CJ's YouTube Channel or visit my YouTube Channel. )

Related Posts

IMG_1808
   Untitled   IMG_6470   Untitled
   Phoenix Park 2013                Vivaldi Park                Phoenix Park 2014          Pauly's Last Night

How to get to Phoenix Park:
Visit the Phoenix Park website and you can book a seat on a bus to take you out there. I believe it's 10,000 won each way, but you don't have to pay in advance. You can pay on the bus. They have buses that pick up all over Seoul & Gyeonggi-do.


For more on my life in Korea, check out my tumblr account: Public Intox in Korea


Feel free to comment or email me with questions or comments: spenser.r.ford@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment