Saturday, March 15, 2014

Suwon, See? - A Video by CJ Houston

Suwon, See?

CJ has been making wonderful use of his GoPro and getting tons of footage of us doing silly stuff. This was a great video he made of us out in 파장동 [Pajang-dong]. It's a little neighborhood right next to where we live. Thanks you, CJ, for giving me permission to use your videos.


(For more Korea videos, check out CJ's YouTube Channel or visit my YouTube Channel. )


Related Posts

Untitled   Untitled   holiday card.001   IMG_6810
  Typhoon Day Video      Retro Night at Bar Lao        Avalon: Fall 2012                   Lykeion


For more on my life in Korea, check out my tumblr account: Public Intox in Korea

Feel free to comment or email me with questions or comments: spenser.r.ford@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment