Saturday, March 29, 2014

Pauly's Last Night in Hongdae - A Video by CJ Houston

Pauly's Last Night in Hongdae

Paul was a great guy that worked with me for a long time. He landed himself a job teaching back home in Scotland, so he had to call it quits finally. He has and will continue to be greatly missed. CJ Houston made this great video from his send off in 홍대 [Hongdae].


(For more Korea videos, check out CJ's YouTube Channel or visit my YouTube Channel. )

Related Posts
Untitled   Untitled   Untitled   Untitled
        Suwon, See?              The Beat Generation                Club Spot                    Hongdae Video


How to get to Hongdae:
Hongik University Station [홍대입구역] (Seoul Subway Line 2) - Exit 9 / Exit 8
Exit 9 is the most common exit that will take you straight to the fun. I personally like exit 8; it's a little farther away from the action, but far less busy.

Hongdae Map
( This is a map of some notable 홍대 [Hongdae] Spots )


For more on my life in Korea, check out my tumblr account: Public Intox in Korea



Feel free to comment or email me with questions or comments: spenser.r.ford@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment