Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Bar 다 [Bar Da] - Hongdae [홍대]

Bar 다
( A shot from the backside that faces the busy street of pedestrians )


The Best Bar in Korea - Bar 다
2014/03/08 @ 홍대 [Hongdae]

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. This is, by far, the best bar in Korea. I love the atmosphere, the drinks, and especially the bartenders. They make me feel right at home every time I show up.


IMG_7767
( The bar )

IMG_7765

IMG_7774
( Wyatt )

IMG_7780
( Russell & TJ )

IMG_7785
( Me )

IMG_7792
( Andy Zerbian )

IMG_7797
( Wyatt )

IMG_7787
( Myself, with my favorite bartenders )

IMG_7784

IMG_7800

IMG_7801


Related Posts
IMG_7199   IMG_6207   Andrew & Ryan   The RockTigers
      Hongdae Spots                    누나 Show                        Exit Bar                        Rubber Seoul


How to get to Bar 다:
Hongik University Station [홍대입구역] (Seoul Subway Line 2) - Exit 9
Go out exit 9 and follow the map. You'll find the entrance on a side street.

Bar 다 Directions

photo 2 (2)

For more on my life in Korea, check out my tumblr account: Public Intox in Korea



Feel free to comment or email me with questions or comments: spenser.r.ford@gmail.com

16 comments:

  1. Thank you for this! Bar 다 was one of the highlights of my business trip to Korea last year. The bartenders and all the regulars are absolute sweethearts that embody everything I loved about Seoul. I hope to return soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've been really missing seoul and seeing my favorite bartenders' faces just made my day brighter. thanks!

    ReplyDelete