Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Merchants & Vendors

Namdaemun Market
12/01/2012 @ 남대문 [Namdaemun]

Motor Bike
( Motorbike )

Fish Salesman
( Fish Salesman )

Hanging Clothes
( Hanging Clothes )

Food Vendor
( Food Vendor )

Merchant
( Merchant )

Adjuma
( Adjuma )


Hoehyeon Station [회현역] (Seoul Subway Line 4) - Exit 5
Walk out Exit 5, and you will find yourself at Gate #6 of Namdaemun Market. Explore, shop and eat!

For more on my life in Korea, check out my tumblr account: Public Intox in Korea

For Blog posts from around the work, check out the collaboration blog: Folding Maps

Feel free to comment or email me with questions or comments: spenser.r.ford@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I am Cece. I love your blog so much. I think we have a lot of things to share. Please visit my blog when you have time! Thank you :D


    ReplyDelete