Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Friends From Iowa

Angela & Luke's Visit
10/07~08/2012

I went out to Incheon Airport to meet up with Angela and Luke when they arrived in Seoul about a month ago. We really didn't have too much time together, but we were still able to see quite a bit. We went to 홍대 [Hongdae], 인사동 [Insadong], 경복궁 [Gyeongbokgung], 광화문 [Gwanghwamun], 청계천 [Cheongyecheon], & 명동 [Myeongdong]. I sadly didn't take enough photos, but here's what I've got.

Untitled
( Angela & Luke )

Untitled
( A top maker in 인사동 )

Untitled
( Angela; shopping )

Untitled
( Luke; observing )

Untitled
( Tea Shop )

Untitled
( I think this is a map. )

Untitled
( Luke )

Untitled
( Happy 한글 [Hangeul] Day )



For more on my life in Korea, check out my tumblr account: Public Intox in Korea

For Blog posts from around the work, check out the collaboration blog: Folding Maps

Feel free to comment or email me with questions or comments: spenser.r.ford@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment