Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Melanie's Birthday

The Pre-game Party
07/21/2012 @ 강동 [Gang-dong]

We started the night with a large number of friends at Melanie's apartment in 강동. There were a lot of people I hadn't seen in a long time, as well as some oldies. The whole place was decked out in balloons, decorations & drinks. It was quite the occasion.

Untitled
( Annie, myself, 소리 & Melanie )

Untitled
( Adam )

Untitled
( Su )

Untitled
( me )

Untitled
( Cathy, playing the balloon balancing game )

Untitled
( Jared )

Untitled
( myself, 소리, Giselle & Annie )

Untitled
( Annie )

Untitled
( 소리 )

Untitled
( Tim & Su )

Untitled
( Jared, Melanie & Ryan )

Untitled
( Annie, 안나, Holly, 소리 & Giselle )

Untitled
( 안나, myself, Holly, Annie & Giselle )

Untitled
( Erik )

Untitled
( Annie, 소리, Holly, Giselle & Erik )

Untitled
( Erik & I took a rooftop break )

Untitled
( One more from the roof )

Disclaimer: Almost all of these photos were taken by 차안나 (Freddy), who did a wonderful job. Thank you so much for taking photos so that I didn't have to!

The Rest of the Night
07/21/2012 @ 압구정 [Apgujeong]

We headed out to 압구정 for the remainder of the party. I went for awhile, then around 2 or 3, I headed back to Suwon quite happy.

Untitled
( Melanie )

Untitled
( John & Annie )

Untitled
( Tim & Su )

Untitled
( Annie & Giselle )

Untitled
( Erik, Melanie, Annie & Tim )

Untitled
( Cathy, Erik & Melanie )

How to get to Bunker by Monkey Beach:
Apgugeong Station [압구정역] (Seoul Subway Line 3) - Exit 2
Walk for about 5-10 minutes (about 8 streets down) and you'll see a Paris Croissant on the corner. Turn right down that street (Rodeo Rd.) and on your left in about 100 yards you should see a sign for Bunker.



For more on my life in korea, check out my tumblr account: Public Intox in Korea

No comments:

Post a Comment